Am 29. März 2016 findet von 21:00 – 24:00 Uhr deutscher Zeit (12:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET) ein kostenfreier Online Security Summit von Microsoft statt.
Cyberattacks cost organizations $400 billion a year. It seems nearly every week a new cyberattack is announced, against a corporation, a government agency, or a nonprofit organization. This has made cybersecurity a top issue for IT, Security, Legal and the board room. On March 29th, hear from top security experts and key Microsoft security professionals for a three-hour event dedicated to better understanding today’s Enterprise Security industry.
By attending the Virtual Security Summit, you will:
- Learn about modern cybercriminals and their evolving tactics
- Hear how cyberwar and cyberterrorism affect you and your organization
- Learn from leading security experts about how they keep their organization safe
- Discover tools you can use to keep your people, platforms and devices secure
Hier ein Auszug aus der derzeitigen Agenda:
- The State of Cybersecurity
- Who is the Modern Cybercriminal?
- Anatomy of a Breach: How Hackers Break In
- Fighting Cybercrime with the Intelligent Security Graph
- Why You Should Trust the Cloud in These Tumultuous Times
- What is the Future of Cybersecurity?
- Protecting Your Organization on a Single Security Platform
- Live Demo: Protecting against, Detecting and Responding to Threats
- Expert Perspective: Microsoft’s CISO on Cybersecurity
Weitere Informationen und Anmeldemöglichkeit findet ihr hier.
MVP Cloud and Datacenter Management