Auch (hm, oder vielleicht gerade?) beim ISA Server gibt es viele Fragen, die immer wieder gestellt werden. Und das interessante dabei ist, dass sie nichtmal regional verschieden sind. Mein US-MVP-Kollege Thomas Shinder hat ein Dutzend davon in seinem Beitrag “ISA Firewall Dirty Dozen” für die isaserver.org festgehalten und erläutert.
- I want to have multiple external interfaces on my ISA firewall. How do I set this up?
- My Yahoo/AOL/MSN/Windows Messenger is not working. How do I fix this?
- I put Exchange on my ISA firewall and OWA/SMTP/POP3/IMAP4/NNTP is not sending/receiving? How do I fix this?
- My Secure Exchange RPC Server Publishing rule and/or my Exchange RPC over HTTP Web publishing rule is not working. I did everything you said to do in your articles on the ISAserver.org Web site. What is wrong?
- My Firewall client shows a red arrow on it and cannot contact the ISA firewall. What is up with that?
- I need user names in the log files and I need to control access based on user/group account. I do not want to install the Firewall Client or configure the browsers as Web Proxy clients. What is the next step?
- I want to put my ISA Server between two “firewalls” and put a single NIC in the ISA firewall. I need all the features available in ISA, including Firewall client support. How do I do this?
- I want to run a Web/FTP/NNTP/Quake/Kazaa/Morpheus server on my ISA firewall. I have created the right Access Rules, but it does not work. Why?
- How do I get Internet Explorer/Outlook Express/Hello Kitty working on the ISA firewall? I tried to create packet filters, but the ISA firewall does not have a packet filter feature.
- I cannot get POP3 and/or FTP working. I do not want to install the firewall client. How do I get mail and FTP files?
- How do I see the files in the cache? Also, how to I prevent sites from being cached? Oh, and one more question, how do I clear the cache?
- Tech Support told me to “open ports X, Y and Z”. How do I do this?
Hier geht’s zum ganzen Artikel (in Englisch).
Danke Tom, für die Zusammenstellung!