Seit ein paar Tagen gibt es eine neue kostenfreie App für das iPhone/iPad2 von Microsoft: Photosynth.
Photosynth – Interactive Panorama Capture and Sharing
Photosynth for iOS is the panorama creation and sharing app that lets you capture more of your world. Now you can capture 360° in all directions (up, down, left, and right) to create spectacular images. Using the latest in computer vision techniques, Photosynth makes it easy and fun to create and share interactive panoramas of wherever you are.
Photosynth can share images and interactive panorama experiences to Facebook (with the included free Photosynth.net service). Integration with Bing Maps means millions of people could see your panoramas on maps and in search results for locations you’ve captured.
- See your panorama take shape as you capture them with INTERACTIVE CAPTURE
- Look and capture in all directions with FULL-SPHERE PANORAMAS
- See the final panorama right away with fast ON-DEVICE PROCESSING
- Sharp, high-resolution results with the ADVANCED IMAGE STITCHING ENGINE
- Panoramas are always available to view and share from the ON-DEVICE LIBRARY
- Zoom, pan, stretch, and view in landscape or portrait with our IMMERSIVE VIEWER
- Save as many panoramas as you want and view them online at PHOTOSYNTH.NET
- Share to Facebook with images or interactive panoramas
- Share to Bing Maps to see your panoramas throughout Bing
- Your panorama images are available to any app from the Camera Roll
Photosynth’s unique capture experience requires an iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPad 2, or iPod Touch (Fourth Generation).